- Home Page
- FLIGHT TICKET
- Contact us
- رحلات سياحية للعرب
- Sign In
- EUR €
A crewed cabin charter is the hire of a cabin space on a yacht (single, double or triple accommodation) , with captain and crew, for a specific period of time (usually a few days to one week). There are 7-8 cabins each gulet. The route of the cruise is fixed, as are the ports of embarkation and disembarkation. The charter fee does include the cost of food, its preparation and service. On board you will enjoy the delicious meals prepared with care by our cook, who will serve you typical local Turkish dishes which are as much as feast to look upon as they are to taste. Cabin cruises are designed for people who wish to make their holiday a totally new experience alongside new friends. Such cruises are often multi-national affairs, which make them especially interesting.
Weekly Gulet Cabin Charter Cruise : Bodrum – Gokova – Bodrum
1. Day : Embarkation to the Gulet. The first overnight in Bodrum harbour provides a gentle introduction to the Gulet and your travelling companions. Dinner on Board.
2. Day : Departure after breakfast. First stop by Karaada. The Island is famous for its hot springs and dark caves which you can swim into. After lunch, across the Gulf today we continue to the marvellous natural harbour of Cati, a lovely bay surrounded with pine trees on the south coast of the Gulf. Overnight in Cati.
3. Day : Sail to Seven Islands – always a popular choice, plenty of pine-clad secluded bays and coves to investigate. You will spend the rest of day by swimming if you wish by walking through the storax ( liquid-amber ) and pine forests. Overnight in Kufre.
4. Day : After breakfast, a short cruise will bring us to Longoz bay. In the afternoon we arrive in Karacasogut. This small village is only 25 km away from Marmaris. Overnight in Karacasogut
5. Day : A short voyage to Sedir Island. Known also as Cleopatra´s Island – rich in myths as in beauty – the legendary white sand is said to have been brought in from Egypt by Marcus Anthonius as a wedding gift for Cleopatra. Departure to English harbour-made famous for sheltering World War-1 British torpedo boats. Overnight English Harbour.
6. Day : Leaving English Harbor, we cruise to the northern side of the Gulf to Oren or Akbuk in the Golf. After swimming and lunch continue to Cokertme. Overnight in Cokertme.
7. Day : Seventh day of our trip will continue to Bodrum. After swimming stops by Oraklar and/or Ciftlik, we will decide to cruise to an near Bay or the harbour of Bodrum for the last dinner.This is your last full day on the yacht. Overnight near bay or Bodrum
8. Day : After Breakfast disembarkation.
Prices include :
Passengers´ and crew´s food
Charter of the boat with the crew (captain, cook, shipmate)
Whole boat hire, fuel oil, local marina fees, using water, laundry, change of sheets and towels, all the equipment on-board
Crew salaries and services, navigation, cleaning, cooking, serving etc.
Turkish transit log, harbour fees and taxes
V.A.T (Value Added Tax) of 18%
Prices exclude :
Sightseeing, local tour guide, admission fees
Mooring at private marinas
Out of Turkish waters, formalities, transit log, harbour fees and related charges
Use of motorized water sport facilities; water ski, jet ski etc.
Transfer from airport to harbour with an air conditioned luxurious Minibus
Charterer´s own Private and Travel Insurance
Charterer´s Personal expenses
Charterer´s Flight costs
Gratuities for the crew
|2017-2018 Departure Day ( Every Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon )||DBL p. Person||Currency||Deadline|
|April 19,26 May 2,3,4,9,10,11||315||euro||7|
|June 27,28,29,30 July 4,5,6,7,11,12,13,14,18,19,20,21||495||euro||10|
|July 25,26,27,28 August 1,2,3,4,8,9,10,11,15,16,17,18,22,23,24,25,29,30,31||558||euro||14|
|September 26,27,28,29 October 3,4,5,6||369||euro||7|