- Home Page
- FLIGHT TICKET
- Contact us
- رحلات سياحية للعرب
- Sign In
- EUR €
PRIVATE TOURS IN ISTANBUL FOR CRUISE TRAVELLERS
Istanbul is an amazing stop during the cruise journies and hundreds of cruises visit Istanbul during the year including Seabourn Odyssey, Imperial River Cruises, River Duchess, River Princess, MS AmaCello, Wind Spirit, Oceania Nautica and Wind Star cruise ships. Istanbul welcomes the cruise travellers with a lot to see remained from two huge empires of the history, Byzantine (Eastern Roman) and Ottoman Empires. The cultural and architectural heritages of Istanbul are breath taking such as Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, The Mosque of Sultan Suleyman The Magnificient, Topkapi Palace, Dolmabahce Palace, Chora Church Museum and Basilica Cictern. Natural beatuies are exceptional as well spread over 2 continets along Golden Horn, Bophorus and Black Sea. Despite the fact of so many places to see, cruise travellers visiting Istanbul mostly having limited time in the city. The tours provided by the cruise companies or by their local suppliers operate the tours by leaving only a short time at sites either because of logistic necessities or to spend more time at the contracted local shops. If you do not want to join crowds of regular tour groups of very commercially designed and drawen from one place to another, you must put your self aside and visit the city in freedom and cool.
Just at this time point, Travel Expert Turkey offers private tours for cruise travellers visiting Istanbul. Our tours are only private by providing you a professional tour guide and an air-conditioned van. That is all you need to save your money and time for exploring Istanbul in a short time. Your advance questions will be replied by our professional travel agents to form the best daily programme. Your vehicle will be a Mercedes Vito or Sprinter depending how many people you are. You will be picked up from the cruise port and drop off at the port again after the tour. Our guides are licensed by The Ministry of Culture and they are quite experianced in their work. All have a university degree in tour guidance with a long term education on history, archeology, geography, art history and religons history. A guide will not give you only documental information and introduce you the local life and people. They also know best what to find or where to buy.
Our private tours for cruise travellers in Istanbul operate all year and provided in almost every language. You can see the prices below up to 6 people and we offer special discounts for bigger groups.
PRICE LIST FOR PRIVATE TOURS RECOMMENDED FOR CRUISE TRAVELLERS
|Half Day Tour||08.30-12.30 OR 13.30-17.30||180 eur for cash payments||162 eur for cash payments||270 eur for cash payments|
|Full Day Tour||08.30-17.30||315 eur for cash payments||360 eur for cash payments||405 eur for cash payments|
|Night Tour||19.30-23.30||180 eur for cash payments||162 eur for cash payments||270 eur for cash payments|
8% tax will be added for credit cards payments.
The costs including ;
– Rates are for the no of adult people indicated above. We offer special rates for the larger groups, please contact for the details.
– Child aged 0-2 years old are free, 2-7 years old childs are 10 eur for each.
– Transportation with a private air-conditioned van with 50 km limit on half day or night tours and 100 km on full day tours. Fuel included.
– Professional Tour Guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian and Arabic. Please ask for other languages. Only English guide option available for half day tours. For other languages should be booked full day or paid full day fee.
– All other expenses such as parking and entrance fees not included and payable at site in cash.
– Advance reservation required with a down payment to secure your booking.
– We give free of charge support to build the best itinerary for your tour. Please contact with us for taking advise.